Manage episode 310626282 series 3065085
Here are the 6 steps to creating a video for the homepage of your website. View the entire article here www.AutomationLinks.com/how-to-make-a-website-video.
1. Introduce the main pain point, you can only choose one so make sure it's general and will serve the majority of your audience.
2. Introduce yourself in 1 to 2 sentences. Your name and your position and leave it at that. Remember you can switch the order from step #1 and #2 if you'd like.
3. Tell them they're in the right place!
4. Talk about 3-6 services you offer and why they will solve their pain points. Why did you create them, why do you offer them and how can it help the viewer?
5. Touch on 1-2 testimonials, reviews or case studies relating to your services and/or pain point. What were the results, how did you fix their frustrations and make the viewer related to someone like them.
6. Tell the viewer where to go next! The majority of websites are "information" based when they really need to guide the customer down the sales funnel. If you're a service-based business tell them to fill out the form to get more information, schedule a call or just call you. If you're an eCommerce store tell them what the checkout experience is like and what they can expect when it comes to shipping.
Remember the average website only gets a 0.01% signup rate. By adding relationship builders like videos that are personal you can raise your conversions by up to 7%!--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/automationlinks/support