Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia: Fitness | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Strength Training | Self Help | Motivation
#378: My Favorite Breakfast, Back Blasting Exercises, and Ignoring Most Fitness Advice
Manage episode 291617967 series 2394722
On this listener Q&A episode of Renegade Radio I’m answering your questions about a variety of topics including:
- My preferred breakfast
- Thoughts on eating eggs
- My favorite conditioning finishers
- My favorite muscle building finishers
- The back blasting mechanical drop set
- How to heal your gut
- How to make chin ups better
- What’s better than chin ups
- Is the glycemic index important
- What to eat to get jacked
- How to train for gains without wrecking your joints
- Why you should avoid most fitness advice
- How to train legs with a physically demanding job
- How to reprogram your mind and dominate your days
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with 11 different areas of health, Athletic Greens helps detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system.
Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less at www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to claim your Renegade Radio special offer.
This episode is also brought to you by Cured Nutrition. Cured Rise is a caffeine-free daytime CBD nootropic supplement. Infused with 9mg of Broad Spectrum CBD extract, it encourages sustained wakefulness and focus and promotes stress resilience.
Cured Zen is a CBD sleep supplement that encourages relaxation, helps you ease away the stress of the day with all-natural ingredients and improves sleep quality.
Click HERE to get yours today and use the coupon code, “Renegade” for a 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Trifecta Nutrition. Make sticking to your nutrition plan simpler with organic, ready to eat and macro balanced meals shipped safely to your door!
Go to TrifectaNutrition.com/Renegade and use the code ‘RENEGADE’ to save 30% off your first order!