Manage episode 322739252 series 2852382
- What is scoliosis bootcamp?
- What does bootcamp entail?
- The Michigan office has had patients from 11 countries & 32 states
- Bootcamp is for patients with scoliosis, either children or adults
- Bootcamp Day 1 consists of formulating a custom, patient-specific physical therapy routine
- The patient spends the remainder of the week mastering that routine
- Divided between 1/2 prehab/rehab and 1/2 warm down
- 1 - 2 weeks long
- Limited to 4 patients per week