Manage episode 296099157 series 2889238
While I’m the kind of person who wants you to give and help as much as you can, I also don’t want you to get overwhelmed in the process. In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing with you 4 things to do before even giving a cent to charity.
So if you want your donations to be long term and have more of a positive impact in the world, then this episode is definitely worth a listen!
- Capitalize on matching opportunities before giving your money away
- Get a tax deduction
- Perfect your giving strategy
- Have a personalized system that evaluates your effectiveness over time
Links Referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. In my website you can sign up for my free trainings, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- To check the official charitable status of an organization, check out this link to Guidestar Charity Check and if you’re looking to start making an impact through giving then click here.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #30 Sybil Speaks: Tips on How to Say 'No' Because You Can’t Fund Everything
- #29 Get the Real Scoop on How Nonprofits and Donors Should Communicate For the Best Results
- #28 Part 2 Power Up Your Giving With Real Power To Community With Anthony Diaz, Jasmine Banks, and Dany Sigwalt
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed short 5-10 minute engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Don’t miss your next opportunity to meet Sybil via a free webinar to learn more about her tips to be a successful philanthropist! She will be offering her next special free webinar on July 21st and 22nd. Registration is live soon! Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?