Manage episode 306334628 series 3002831
In this inaugural episode of YOUR FERTILITY STORY, Maria shares her vision for the podcast, which will include some solo episodes with Maria and some episodes with expert guests and families who have navigated the fertility journey. She will also welcome parents who are on the other side of this journey, who can offer their experiences and what they learned along the way. Expect some deep dives into some topics in addition to some shorter episodes that may consist of Q&As or a particular subject.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What you can learn from families who weren’t sure what questions to ask and what their experiences can teach us.
- Why being able to make decisions and have freedom of choice is so important to have independent from anything else that is happening.
- How things can go wrong during this process, what the alternatives are, and why being vulnerable can lead to erroneous and costly decisions.
- Maria’s goal to remove, “I wish,” from the fertility conversation.
- How listening to this podcast can begin to put you back in control of your own fertility journey.
- The story behind the founding of Adonis Fertility.
Connect with Maria Feekes here: