Manage episode 364526797 series 3444205
On today’s show we have 3 news stories from the Middle East. The first story is about rock art “blueprints” for desert kites in Jordan. Then we move over to Jerusalem where researchers have tested the microbes left behind in ancient toilets and a stone receipt was found on the pilgrimage road between the gates of the city and the temple. We finish up with a short update about the archaeology project in downtown Miami.
- Stone Engravings of Mysterious Ancient Megastructures May Be World's Oldest 'Blueprints'
- Desert Kites, Miami Pre-History, and Illicit Antiquities - TAS 165
- Ancient toilets unearthed in Jerusalem reveal a debilitating and sometimes fatal disease
- A 2,000-Year-Old Chalkstone Receipt, Carved With Customer Names and Prices, Was Just Uncovered in Jerusalem
- Archaeologists at the ancient Tequesta site in Miami are getting sick, at risk of cancer
- Chris Webster
- Rachel Roden
- APN Website: https://www.archpodnet.com
- APN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/archpodnet
- APN on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/archpodnet
- APN on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/archpodnet
- Tee Public Store
- Motley Fool
Save $110 off the full list price of Stock Advisor for your first year, go to https://zen.ai/apnfool and start your investing journey today!
*$110 discount off of $199 per year list price. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.
- Laird Superfood
Are you ready to feel more energized, focused, and supported? Go to https://zen.ai/thearchaeologypodnetworkfeed1 and add nourishing, plant-based foods to fuel you from sunrise to sunset.
- Liquid I.V.
Ready to shop better hydration, use my special link https://zen.ai/thearchaeologypodnetworkfeed to save 20% off anything you order.