Superhero Sidekick Coaching Podcast - Leading the way in fundraising marketing sales non-profit money success leadership business goals entrepreneurship team building vision branding
Meetings Suck! But Do They Have To? - Joel and Greg
Manage episode 320679720 series 2824507
Joel and Greg discuss the do's and don'ts to establishing effective meetings in the workplace.
What needs to be in place to have an effective meeting?
- Purpose - There needs to be a clear purpose with desired results.
- KPI - Keep People Informed
- Question - What needs to happen to be satisfied with the results of our meeting?
- Hearding Cats - Allowing multiple agenda's to take place simultaneously
What types of meetings are there?
- One on One - Coaching people and there needs, eaching, correction, problem solving
- Small Group Meetings - Senior leadership, planning, brainstorming, stratigic, establisishing common expectations or calibration.
- Owner/Leadership meetings - Marketing, finances, collaboration of entities.