Manage episode 273109394 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Can You Really Make Money from Podcasting?
Yes, you can! There are more resources available now than ever to help you create and grow a profitable podcast.
I launched my podcast in 2013 and grew it to a consistent 5-figure revenue stream in the last few years. Podcasting can be a hobby, but it can also be a thriving business model for self-starters on up to large enterprises.
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Dave Jackson, author of Profit from Your Podcast, about how you can get started in the fun world of podcasting, or grow your current show into something that really does make money.
Also, check out my Podcast Tools for a complete list of all the hardware, software, and online resources I use to produce The 5 AM Miracle.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- School of Podcasting [Dave Jackson’s website]
- Profit from Your Podcast [Book by Dave Jackson]
- RODECaster Pro [Podcast Production Studio]
- Blue Yeti USB Mic [Popular podcasting microphone for beginners]
- Zoom PodTrak P4 [Recorder for Podcasting]
- Patreon [Crowd-funding for your creations]
- The Road I’m On [Garth Brooks documentary on Netflix]
Dave Jackson is an award-winning podcaster who has been podcasting since 2005. He is a Podcaster Support Specialist at Libsyn and a Podcast Consultant who has been helping people understand technology for over 20 years.
He launched the School of Podcasting in 2005, and has helped hundreds of people launch podcasts, and recorded hundreds of episodes (thousands?) of his own.
He has been a speaker for many years at the New Media Expo, Podcast Movement, Podfest, DC Podfest, MapCon, and other conventions.
Dave’s book, Profit from Your Podcast, is an action-packed guide that will benefit new and veteran podcasters. Get clear on who your audience is and what they want, deliver value, and build an engaged audience that wants to give you money.
Leverage your relationships and the integrity you have built through your podcast to create multiple streams of income. This book gives you the tools to do it all.