Manage episode 358419434 series 1309112
In this episode, David chats with his good friend, Vincent Battista about species, Neanderthals, human evolution, and his new job as a PhD in the Private Sector for a pharmaceutical company. David and Vincent have a conversation regarding how to determine what a “species” is, and whether it is just a construct. They then get into a deep discussion about human origins, and where we fit on the family tree.
If you have left a podcast review on iTunes or Spotify, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get shipping information to send you a sticker.
If you are listening to this episode on the "Archaeology Podcast Network All Shows Feed," please consider subscribing to the "A Life in Ruins Podcast" channel to support our show. Listening to and downloading our episodes on the A Life in Ruins channel helps our podcast grow. So please, subscribe to the A Life in Ruins Podcast, hosted by the Archaeology Podcast Network, on whichever platform you use to listen to us on the "All Shows Feed." Please support our show by following our channel.
For rough transcripts of this episode go to https://www.archpodnet.com/ruins/148
- Coyote America by Dan Flores
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Facebook: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Twitter: @alifeinruinspod
- Website: www.alifeinruins.com
- Ruins on APN: https://www.archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/ruins
- Store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/alifeinruins/shop
- APN Website: https://www.archpodnet.com
- APN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/archpodnet
- APN on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/archpodnet
- APN on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/archpodnet
- Tee Public Store