Manage episode 282070947 series 2637516
In this episode, I discuss the open war on free speech declared this past weekend.
- Twitter monopolist Jack Dorsey mocks Parler after Parler beats Twitter to the top spot in the App Store, and is subsequently removed.
- Parler’s CEO is pursuing legal action against the tech tyrants.
- Mozilla issues a creepy statement.
- The conservative personalities leading the charge against tech tyranny.
- The “you can’t yell fire in a movie theater” defense of restricted speech is nonsense.
Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.