Manage episode 344496214 series 2394638
Did you know your marketing message should do more than just attract your ideal client? That's right, every message you put out should attract the best and, most importantly, REPEL everybody else.
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Tevah El Emmet, "The Idea Man" for Meta and the founder of Nspired Media. Tevah explains that, at its core, your marketing message should do two things: attract the right audience and repel unqualified leads. Most marketers get the attract part; it's the repel part they can't seem to crack.
Tune in to learn why creativity matters in marketing, as well as the art of repelling prospects who do not fit your ideal client profile.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The creative use of poetry in marketing
- Content creation 101: Don't be boring
- The two primary objectives of every marketing message
- How the "creatives" affect ad performance
- How to make your ads stand out in a crowded market
- Attention is your biggest commodity in marketing
- The benefits of AB testing your ad creatives
- Why you should start evaluating the "dopeness" of your ads
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!