Manage episode 342353305 series 2385502
How would you react if you learned your doctor was a social media influencer?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Rosella Papale from Briggs Hub to discuss creating memorable brands for the more "serious" professionals. Rosella is a trained medical doctor and a brand marketing nerd on a mission to bring brands to life for entrepreneurs and medical physicians.
Nurses and doctors are now on social sites like TikTok lip-syncing and educating their patients. But is this act eroding patients' trust? Rosella believes it does the opposite. Social media is the place to build trust. And there's no better place to build that trust than the testy waters of TikTok.
Listen in to learn how medical practitioners are building trust through social media - and how marketing and personal branding can work together.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Elements of branding in marketing
- Personal branding for doctors
- How doctors are using TikTok to educate patients
- Should you have a website for your personal brand?
- Tips for creating content for your brand
- Brand personality and how to build an unforgettable brand
- Actions that can potentially kill your brand
- Ethical personal branding for doctors
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!