Manage episode 346424090 series 2385502
If referral partnerships are so effective, what’s stopping you from turning customer relationships into referral partnerships?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Edward van der Kleijn from MacroActive to discuss the power of referrals. As Edward explains, the key to referral success lies in the ask - ask your past clients to refer people in their network who might require your services. But there's a catch; you must have provided services worth giving a referral. Their reputation is on the line, and if they don't trust your ability to deliver, there's no chance you're getting that referral.
Tune in to learn the best way to ask for referrals, where to find referral partners, and how to maximize the value of all the referrals coming your way.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The role of referrals in business success
- Top 3 strategies for asking for referrals
- Using referral partners to drive results
- How to properly screen referral partners
- Why marketers should see themselves as business consultants
- Are you charging enough?
- Learn the proper way of selling
- Why every business should have a "no a**hole policy"
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!