Unlocking Creative Potential And Maximizing Results For Creators And Businesses with Tevah El Emmet
Manage episode 349587042 series 2385502
What in the world is going on with Meta advertising?
There is no better person to answer that question than one of Meta's former employees, Tevah El Emmet, "The Idea Man" and founder of Nspired Media. On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse and Tevah discuss the current state of Meta advertising and how marketers can maximize the full potential of Meta.
Tune in to learn how marketers can get ahead by developing a culture of producing fresh content and using all available tools to drive customer results. Discover why Tevah believes the best marketers do not depend on one advertising platform for success. Instead, they test out everything and are never afraid of pivoting to something else.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The changes to expect from Meta and digital advertising
- How to create evergreen content
- How Ad optimization influences ad campaign success
- Why marketers and small business owners need to create content
- What to do when Meta launches new features
- Simple marketing experiments and ad ideas
- The single biggest fear all marketers face
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Tevah on LinkedIn
- Tevah's Instagram
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!