Ethical fashion entrepreneurs Stef and Jess Dadon on leveraging their blog into a business, and 'doing the work'
Manage episode 305313119 series 2974302
For episode six of The Good Edit, host Rebecca Davis speaks with ethical fashion entrepreneurs Stef and Jess Dadon, founders of Twoobs footwear, and podcasts How Two Live and Twoobs.
In this gritty and grounded conversation, they explore:
- Celebrating their Jewish identity and heritage, the discourse around Israel, and experiences of antisemitism
- From passion to profit: The values-driven business journey of How Two Live and Twoobs
- Why ethical and sustainable business is key to their purpose
- Redefining success and the #girlboss narrative
- Finding their authentic voices as women in leadership
- The place of self-development and "doing the work" on their journeys.
EPISODE RESOURCES: SUPPORT FOR EATING DISORDERS OR BODY IMAGE ISSUES
- If your life is in immediate danger, call 000 now
- Lifeline Australia. Call: 13 11 14
- Butterfly Foundation. Call: 1800 33 46 73.
- Follow How Two Live on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Follow Twoobs on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Listen to How Two Live: The Podcast
- Listen to their new podcast, Twoobs
- 'In Their Shoes' (Feature article about Stef and Jess Dadon by Rebecca Davis), The Australian Jewish News.
MORE FROM THE GOOD EDIT & REBECCA DAVIS
- To find our more about The Good Edit and subscribe to the newsletter, visit thegoodedit.co
- To join The Good Edit conversation, follow The Good Edit on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- To learn more about Rebecca and her work as a journalist and writer, follow her on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and visit rebeccadavis.com.au
Founder, Host, Producer: Rebecca Davis
Editor & Sound Engineer: Saul Muscatel
The Good Edit acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which we live and create, the Boonwurrung people of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures.