Manage episode 273837334 series 2652680
Today we celebrate our 100th Episode on World HSP Day! Yay! I'm answering HSP questions!
Here are the questions HSPs asked from my Sensitive Empowerment Community!
- I would like to understand the difference between the two terms Processing time vs Restorative time a little better.
- how to help ourselves when we experience feelings of disappointment.
- In the brain training course, we learn that when we are in fight/flight mode and this reaches a certain point of overwhelm with emotions and stress that we can get stuck in our emotional brain and can't access the logical brain at that point. Would this be the same for physical symptoms that are triggered?
- Is the brain training course for HSPs suitable for teenagers around 16-17 years or is it mainly a program for adults?
- Why is it so hard to deal with making a mistake? Even when it’s not my mistake & the mistake of a loved one, I feel so responsible.
- I'm new here and in Week 3 of Brain Training for HSP's. My question is: what can I say to myself when I have a poor night(s) of sleep (mainly due to peri-menopause) and I need to go to work and do my best to get through the day..? :) Thank you!
- Do you have any grounding or shielding exercises that you recommend to help HSPs during these intense times? I want to stay informed but COVID, wildfires, US election, racism, etc can all be overwhelming. The amount of stuff going on is hard to process. Thank you!
- What is the proper use of alcohol for HSPs? Less? None?
- Hi Julie you recommend 1-2 hrs of alone, unstructured time per day but I am wondering if that has to be consecutive. I tend to prioritize sleep but that leaves me little time for much else.
- I was wondering, where and what is triggered in HSP's regarding an aversion by some of us to scary movies and or violence and also where or what is triggered in us that makes us more empathetic?
I do live events in my Sensitive Empowerment Community every week and I'm there every day offering support. Hope you join our beautiful HSP family!
To take my free Sensitivity Quiz, join my online Sensitive Empowerment Community, and explore all my resources for HSPs visit www.juliebjelland.com
To explore all the HSP Podcast episodes visit www.HSPpodcast.com
To sign up for my free newsletter for HSPs, visit www.HSPblog.com--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/julie-bjelland/message