Manage episode 281626488 series 2652680
Answering live HSPquestions! Some of the Questions Covered...
- Why is it easier to relax when I'm in my own space and on my own?
- How can we understand where we end and the cultural expectations begin? Do I want something or does society tell me that I should want something?
- Can you talk about the HSP experience of shyness or introverts and social interactions?
- Can you explain more about how proprioceptors calm you?
- Do the self-care routines you talk about work for chronic stress recovery as well as just daily maintenance, or is there more you need to do to heal your nervous system if you've been under chronic stress for a long time (several years)?
- Do you believe that HSPs tend to be more co-dependent than others to moderate stress?
- Do you find a correlation between PTSD & HSP whereby a person born as an HSP suffers traumatic events and copes/or not with them differently than the other 80%?
- You've mentioned that HSPs should ideally get a minimum of 2 hours of daily processing time plus one day off per week. Can you please talk about what kinds of activities would be considered "processing" activities?
- I’m wondering as in your podcast some time ago, you talked about the effect inner work has had on your wellbeing. Could you talk about what kind of inner work you have been through?
- You talked about how HSPs can often be in a hypervigilant place on a daily basis... I wonder if you can speak to what the origins of this is, how do we become aware and once we become aware what are some ways to manage that hypervigilant state?
Join us for our next live event in the Sensitive Empowerment Community! Learn more
Share comments, explore all the episodes and even leave me voice messages at HSPpodcast.com
Get the free letter to give your Dr and Therapist to educate them about high sensitivity so they can better understand you.https://anchor.fm/julie-bjelland/message