Manage episode 279189129 series 2652680
Protecting our energy is incredibly important, and yet, many of us have not been taught this essential skill. How do we protect ourselves when we have to be around difficult people or negative energy? HSP Empaths particularly are more challenged by being around negative energy.
Are you an HSP Empath? Those that score 38 or higher on my Sensitivity Quiz might be.
We are also more gifted in reading the language of energy which gives us an incredible amount of information, most people miss. It's essential to know how to harness it, separate it, and protect it or we can be overwhelmed and overcome by it, absorbing everyone's energy, making it difficult to know where ours ends, and another begins.
In this episode, Willow and I discuss:
- The language of Energy
- Where HSP Empaths fall on the spectrum of sensitivity
- Grounding techniques that are essential for HSP Empaths
- The value of being able to connect to Energy
- Importance of self-care and boundaries for wellness
- When someone has a hole in their bucket
- Importance of separating and protecting your energy and how we do it
- Connecting to your flow
- How to read what feels right and what doesn't
- What you are responsible for and what is not your job description
- Understanding your value and growing self-love
- Changing old narratives and reframing
- Embracing empowerment
- And More!
Please share and review this Podcast to help other HSPs. We love hearing from you in the comments and you can learn more about us at HSPpodcast.com
Explore all resources for HSPs at JulieBjelland.com--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/julie-bjelland/message