Manage episode 342996344 series 42508
Political operative Phillip Stutts, founder and CEO of political marketing company Go Big Media and corporate marketing company Win Big Media, joins the show to discuss James' 2022 midterm election bets and how & why the numbers on PredictIt may vary significantly from more tailored polling models.
Additional Topics Include:
- The 'Shy' Trump voter, the 'Hidden' Trump voter, and the 'Submerged' Trump voter (13:14)
- Registered voters vs 'highly motivated' registered voters (22:19)
- The impact of the Roe v. Wade Situation in 2022 Midterms (36:00)
- 76.8% of Americans identify as struggling to get by with basic necessities (40:22)
- 2024 Presidential Nomination Contenders (47:24)
- Has the Fed gone overboard in "talking down" the economy? (66:27)
Editor’s note: Topic times don’t account for sponsor ads and may appear a few minutes later in the episode on your podcast player)
Visit Notepd.com to read our idea lists & sign up to create your own!
My new book Skip the Line is out! Make sure you get a copy wherever books are sold!
Join the You Should Run for President 2.0 Facebook Group, where we discuss why you should run for President.
I write about all my podcasts! Check out the full post and learn what I learned at jamesaltucher.com/podcast.
Thank you so much for listening! If you like this episode, please rate, review, and subscribe to “The James Altucher Show” wherever you get your podcasts:
Follow me on Social Media: