Manage episode 332914372 series 3354985
Relationship and Life Coach Laurie Gerber is coming at us today with some amazing actionable steps to make sure our love relationship stays strong and rooted in trust, respect, and well, love.
You will want to tune in to get ALL of amazing tips and know-how on making sure our relationships last through midlife and beyond. Today we touch on:
- What is the biggest determinant of a relationship lasting?
- At what points in a relationship do we start to question it?
- What's the first thing we need to start working on in our relationship?
- What are our excuses and why are they only that - excuses?
- What are the steps to having a difficult conversation with our partner?
- What is popcorning and why and how can we stop?
- What constitutes undivided attention?
- What are the basics of a great sex life?
- How to recover the physical integrity of our relationships when they were young?
- What are the 3 "H"s of forming a relationship that will stand the test of time?
Laurie is amazing and so knowledgeable, so you'll want to find her and follow her on social for great daily tips on relationships. She can be found at the following:
Online Digital Courses - Inner U Life and Love:
Group Coaching Program:
Of course you can find me at one or all of the following:
The private The New Old You Facebook page:
Website - where the FNBB Blog lives:
Sign up for my Weekly Newsletter:
Make sure to share this episode with a friend and go to this link - to the bottom - and give this episode/podcast a RATING:
Thank you friends for making this podcast so rewarding in such a crazy time in the World. Remember to love each other - show all the compassion you can - and know that I am thinking about all of you.