Ep150: We are LIVE! Talking Best of 2022 and a Look into 2023
Manage episode 351436210 series 2645868
Leading global tech analysts Patrick Moorhead (Moor Insights & Strategy) and Daniel Newman (Futurum Research) are front and center on The Six Five analyzing the tech industry's biggest news each and every week and also conducting interviews with tech industry "insiders" on a regular basis.
The Six Five represents six (6) handpicked topics that will be covered for five (5) minutes each.
Welcome to this week’s edition of “The 6-5.” I’m Patrick Moorhead with Moor Insights & Strategy, co-host, joined by Daniel Newman with Futurum Research. On this week’s show we will be talking:
Best Event of 2022
- Daniel - IBM Think
- Pat - Cisco Partner Summit
Best Announcement of 2022
- Daniel - Passage of the Chips Act
- Pat - IBM Think Quantum Roadmap
Best Tech Performer - Hardware and Infrastructure of 2022
- Daniel - AWS
- Pat - AWS
Best Tech Performer - Back to Front Award of 2022
- Daniel - ServiceNow
- Pat - Oracle (Fusion, NetSuite)
Best Flop (Worst) of 2022
- Daniel - Web 3.0, Crypto, and Metaverse - Led by Meta
- Pat - Apple’s treatment of Chinese workers
Best Prediction for Tech in 2023
- Daniel - Iteration of Innovation - Companies make the most out of their existing infrastructure and software meaning names like IBM, Cisco, Dell, HPE, Oracle, SAP, will do well.
- Pat - Practical Innovation & ESG
Disclaimer: This show is for information and entertainment purposes only. While we will discuss publicly traded companies on this show. The contents of this show should not be taken as investment advice.