Manage episode 346051107 series 2645868
On this episode of The Six Five Insider Edition, host Daniel Newman is joined by Qualcomm CFO Akash Palkhiwala for a recap of the company's results for Q4 and a look at the year ahead. Their conversation also explores the following:
- The broad macro environment, the economy, and Akash's perceptions on the overall market
- The diversification of Qualcomm's business into IoT, RFFE, PC, and Automotive
- How Apple continues to depend on Qualcomm
- Partnership updates with Samsung and Meta, and
- Why the company feels confident in the mid-term despite short-term headwinds
Disclaimer: The Six Five Insider Edition is for information and entertainment purposes only. Over the course of this webcast, we may talk about companies that are publicly traded and we may even reference that fact and their equity share price, but please do not take anything that we say as a recommendation about what you should do with your investment dollars. We are not investment advisors and we do not ask that you treat us as such.