Manage episode 302753880 series 111339
Have you ever wondered who is behind the scenes at The Speaker Lab? Episode 360 is one of a kind as I’ve invited our entire leadership team to join me on The Speaker Lab Podcast. Join us for the inside scoop on what it’s like to be part of the team at TSL and why we are so committed to making TSL the very best place to work.
I’m sitting down with Sam Hill (Director of Sales/Enrollment), KC Procter, (Director of Operations), Chris Seo (Director of Marketing), and Maryalice Goldsmith (Director of Student Success) so they can share how we work together to create a winning product and experience for our students.THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do we ensure TSL is one of the best places to work?
- How do we balance growth and caring for our team?
- What does it look like to preserve organizational culture?
- Is it possible to stay connected as a virtual company?
- What is an OKR and how do we utilize this methodology?
- Our favorite tools that assist our day-to-day
- Why you should consider joining the TSL team
- And much, much more!