Manage episode 289743622 series 2901288
I don't know when we went off the rails, or if we were ever on the rails. Who needs rails? Stick around at the end of the show for an interview with Burlington indie rock frontman Harrison Hsiang of The Couchsleepers.
On the show:
- Prince Philip - not a nazi, but nazi adjacent
- Looser quarantine rules
- Matt's MLB rant
- Gov. Scott's infrastructure plan is boring
- St. Johnsbury gets weed shops
- Free school... breakfast?
- No cops at schools
- Recycling seems like kind of a scam
- Saint Albans redoing the downtown
- Winery owner sex assault allegations
- People are getting interested in divorce
- Matt's R-rated headstone idea
- Bennington interracial couple harassed
- Small town principal beef
- They shooting guns in Brandon
- You wanna off-road a Ford Bronco, tough guy?
- A beloved bartender passes
- Scumbag map
- Mayor Murfee not getting it done in Fair Haven
- Why gorillas beat their chests
- Hummingbirds: the perfect killing machines
- New Jurassic park?
- Fondue and eight track tapes
Thanks for listening!
Contact the show: email@example.com
Check her music out here: https://linktr.ee/isabelpless
The Couchsleepers – Best Intentions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dnlo4m6KW8
The Couchsleepers: - All I Want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1dla03HyZM