Manage episode 291238864 series 2901288
We spend quite a bit of time catching up in the beginning after 2 weeks off. Newsy stuff starts at (32:40). At (1:13:00), Matt's mic cuts out for the rest of the episode. Sigh, I guess we're out of practice. See ya next week....if I don't throw my laptop in Lake Champlain.
On today's show:
- Glo is a Portugal citizen
- Matt and Glo get lost in Boston
- Museums can sell out?
- Naked people on TV at the gym
- Fed beefing with VT over unemployment
- How do you prove the work search?
- Koffee Kup shuts down
- The kids get to eat lunch
- Turns out some VT businesses are terrible
- What crimes should be expunged?
- Gov. Scott wants to name teenage offenders
- Moving the homeless.....where?
- Hatred of robocalls can unite us all
- State legislators are being weird about the consent bill
- Are you familiar with forever chemicals?
- Kiah Morris settlement
- Nice antifa logo you got in your art, commie
- Fairs coming back
- Scumbag map
- Cookie love
- Props to Hannford
- Musical in Addison County
- Pizzly bears
- Smuggling songbirds
- Was Babe Ruth black
- Oldest whiskey ever
- Josh Fight
- Paddington Bear 2, a perfect film?
Thanks for listening!
Contact the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro/Outro Music by B-Complex: http://www.bcomplexproductions.com/home.html
Break music - Burlington's own Rivan C. Check out his music here: https://rivanc.bandcamp.com/