Manage episode 357130044 series 3302166
As New Years resolutions fade and the busyness of springtime is in full swing, we need to be intentional about how we get family meals on the table each night.
That's why, in this episode, we breakdown the objective definition of "easy" when it comes to easy family dinner ideas. Because whether you are a busy mom with several kids in extra-curriculars or you are a postpartum mom with an infant on your hip and toddler at your ankles, we all need easy dinner ideas!
In this episode, I walk you through:
- The act of time-blocking when meal planning
- Assigning a number to what your capacity is to pull off healthy dinner ideas
- How to work backwards from time to idea (instead of the more common opposite approach)
- Why you need to give yourself permission for "off" nights that don't require a lot of energy
- Utilizing your seasonal meal plan amidst any month's schedule or demands
- If you would like access to my one-week of quick & easy dinner ideas, click here.
- Need some one-on-one support? Sign up to work with me here.
- Have a quick question? Leave me a voice message to be answered on the podcast here.
- Searching for a feeding framework that works? Find out more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.