Manage episode 358464790 series 3302166
Do you find yourself wanting to improve your family's diet and expand on the healthy choices you are making, but as a busy mom, you just don't feel like you have the capacity to do the things you need to do?
Well, I get it.
As a Christian mom of three juggling many of the same demands you are, I know how we can both want and value something and yet question why we aren't actually making the changes required to see the positive changes towards achieving it.
That's why, in this seasonal shift episode for spring, I highlight:
- What I learned through our bathroom remodel and how it relates to feeding our families
- What you need to do to get in a posture of expectation to healthy lifestyle changes
- How to prevent from prematurely pivoting on a plan
- What I found kept me accountable to see the healthy changes through
- Encouragement to identify the season you are in and use it for good growth that adds up overtime
- Curious about the hair care plan and products I used? Visit her post about it here.
- Have a question? Ask me here.
- Need one on one support? Sign up for a personal session here.
- Looking for a plan to make feeding your family feel easier? Learn more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.
- Want to stay in touch? Join my email community here.