Manage episode 367921724 series 3302166
Are you one of the many moms asking me, "Is there such a thing as a healthy hotdog?"
Because whether you just found yourself standing in front of the summer sausages at the store stocking up for 4th of July barbecues or are looking for guidance on how to approach processed meats, like hot dogs, within your home (and elsewhere!), this episode is going to give you the advice you have been asking for.
Although hot dogs are among the foods that I exercise more caution around offering - both as a choking hazard and from a health perspective, my hope is that you will walk away knowing which ones the best ones are to buy, how often is "okay" to offer them, and what to do if your child is obsessed with them as an easy protein option.
- Find items mentioned on my Amazon storefront here.
- Score community-only discounts from some of my favorite small businesses here.
- Sign up to work with me 1:1 here.
- Leave me a voice message to be answered on the podcast here.
- Find out more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.
- Join my email community here.