Manage episode 371124689 series 3302166
Just as I know between raising three kids to know how to swim, their timelines of how quickly they catch on can vary widely. However, my approaches to supporting water safety, or in this case, a healthy relationship with foods, doesn't have to.
So come take a swim. You will walk away from this episode feeling refresh with a renewed perspective on common questions like, should you force your child to take a bite or try something new? Or how many times will it take for them to learn to like a new food?
- Find items mentioned on my Amazon storefront here.
- Score community-only discounts from some of my favorite small businesses here.
- Sign up to work with me 1:1 here.
- Leave me a voice message to be answered on the podcast here.
- Find out more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.
- Join my email community here.