Manage episode 278534456 series 2653665
EPISODE 20 | Time for Timer: Pseudohistories & Historical Revisions
History may not have happened like you think. Is it possible that whole swaths of so-called "history" have been made up to bolster various people and downplay others, or maybe even to cover up the existence of the greatest historical force ever known - the Russian Horde.
What year is it? Is it 2020? Or 1723? 2520? Depends on who you listen to.
- 02:43 - The Missing Day - NASA Proves the Bible?
- 07:22 - Time for a Change - The Julian Calendar Fixes the Roman Calendar
- 09:56 - The Gregorian Calendar Fixes the Julian Calendar & the Calendar Riot Myth
- 13:53 - Other, Better Systems We Don't Use
- 14:57 - Herbert Illig's Phantom Time Hypothesis - the Middle Ages Were Faked
- 18:27 - The Revised Chronology by Immanuel Velikovsky, Ancient Israel is Actually Ancient Egypt
- 21:57 - Big Boom, Big Changes - Catastrophism and You
- 24:18 - The New Chronology by Anatoly Fomenko - Everything before 1600 CE Is a Lie to Hide the Russian Horde
- 29:19 - The Vatican, HRE Rudolf II and the Romanovs Hatch a Plot
- 31:38 - Russians Aplenty - Nikolai Alexandrovich Morozov: Apocalypse Then & Now
- 32:41 - The 1421 Theory - Retired Sub Commander Gavin Menzies Loves China
- 34:58 - He Who Controls the Past, Controls the Future - Crazies, Racists, Alt-Righties & More
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
I mispronounce Anatoly Fomenko's name (adding a "r" erroneously) as well as say the wrong middle initial for B. G. Burkett (he is not actually "BJ").
Referenced in this episode:
- NASA Discovers a ‘Lost Day’ in Time? on Snopes
- The Harmony of Science and Scripture by Harry Rimmer
- "Give us back our eleven days!" – the calendar riot myth
- "Did the Early Middle Ages Really Exist?" - paper by Dr. Hans-Ulrich Niemitz
- Ages in Chaos by Velikovsky on velikovsky.info
- The Velikovsky affair: Scientism versus science by Alfred De Grazia
- Episode 11 | Conspirasaurus Rex - Dino-Mite Theories About the Dinosaurs
- History: Fiction or Science? Chronology 1 by Anatoly Fomenko
- The Revelation in Storm and Thunder by Nikolai Alexandrovich Morozov on Wikipedia
- 1421: The Year China Discovered America by Gavin Menzies
- Stolen Valor: How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History by B. G. Burkett
Follow us on social for extra goodies:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- PRAGUE TIMES - A city is more than just a location - it’s a kaleidoscope of history, places, people and trends. This podcast looks at Prague, in the center of Europe, from a number of perspectives, including what it is now, what is has been and where it’s going. It’s Prague THEN, Prague NOW, Prague LATER.