Manage episode 247578996 series 1281922
What you'll hear:
- Getting an internship… the gutsy way Joe did it
- The embarrassing thing Joe and I both admit… but it’s a smart move after college!
- Getting started as a commercial composer - what that looks like
- The value of getting a “real” job after undergrad
- The self-employment conundrum… how do you get clients? Joe shares his secret (hint: it’s connected to visibility!)
- Self employment and your personality type - what works, what doesn’t
- The most important part of your website - this is KEY info for composers and all musicians
To follow Joe and find out more about his work, check him out on Instagram at @thechickensound, Facebook at The Chicken, LLC and Joe's website: https://www.thechicken.net/
SIGN UP for the Crushing Classical mailing list for exclusive audience building tips and podcast updates! I'll only send podcast and Crushing Classical news, never spam, and I would NEVER share your email.
Sign up now and receive the free PDF download, Three Ways Becoming Visible Can Revolutionize Your Music Career:
CC theme music by Gaby Castro: follow her @musiciansprime on Instagram