Manage episode 224795565 series 1281922
What you'll hear:
- Coming of age with streaming - how Spotify influenced his entrepreneurial venture
- The true mindset needed for *actual* entrepreneurship (hint: it’s likely not taught in any class)
- The reactions from the publishing industry - this answer surprised me
- How a digital music app can actually help the paper music publishing companies - something I hadn’t thought of
- The most important part of partnership-based businesses - the key to creating long-term relationships
- Dealing with rejection when raising money - Lorenzo gives the real talk about this - and the parallels to raising money for a nonprofit
- ... And much more!
I want to thank Ficks Music for sponsoring Crushing Classical. When you’re looking for high quality sheet music, look no further than https://www.ficksmusic.com/discount/CRUSH
Use the link above to get 10% off your order!
Mentioned on the show: