Manage episode 332708671 series 3321341
Welcome back Witches! Who's ready to learn all about Grounding?? This week's episode is going to look at the mental health and medical benefits of grounding, as well as how it can be used within your craft! So get in losers, and lets discuss all the benefits of Grounding!
We would be forever thankful if you leave our podcast a 5-Star review. If you really loved the show and want more Get in Loser content, check out our Supercast link below, or search the Supercast website for Get in Loser, We’re Doing Witchcraft. You can also find us at our Buy Me a Coffee link below. There you can purchase a membership to our podcast and obtain exclusives like, getting episodes early, shout outs on the show, access to our “Ask me anything” forum, our monthly newsletter, a promo code for merchandise, and more.
You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @GetinWitches, on TikTok @weredoingwitchcraft or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can support our show through our Supercast: https://getinloserweredoingwitchcraft.supercast.com/ Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/getinwitches
Music by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio- The Witch----more----
- Brown, R., Chevalier, G., & Hill, M. (2015). Grounding after moderate eccentric contractions reduces muscle damage. Open access journal of sports medicine, 6, 305–317. https://doi.org/10.2147/OAJSM.S87970
- Oschman, J. L., Chevalier, G., & Brown, R. (2015). The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Journal of inflammation research, 8, 83–96. https://doi.org/10.2147/JIR.S69656
- Raypole, Crystal. Grounding: Exploring Earthing Science and the Benefits Behind it. (2020). Health Line. https://www.healthline.com/health/grounding
- Wigington, Patti. Magical Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Techniques. (2019). Learn Religions. https://www.learnreligions.com/grounding-centering-and-shielding-4122187
- De Tord, Patricia, and Iris Bräuninger. "Grounding: Theoretical Application and Practice in Dance Movement Therapy." The Arts in Psychotherapy 43 (2015): 16-22. Web.
- Regan, Sarah. Black Tourmaline is a Crystal you don’t want to miss- Here’s why according to experts. (2022). MBG Mindfulness. https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/black-tourmaline-healing-properties-how-to-use-more
- Four Herbs to Feel Grounded. (2020). The Alchemist's Kitchen. https://wisdom.thealchemistskitchen.com/four-herbs-to-feel-grounded/#:~:text=Sage%20is%20a%20wonderful%20herb%20for%20grounding%20during,brings%20us%20to%20our%20senses%2C%20into%20the%20moment.
- The Kitchen Witchery