129. How to expand your leadership influence!
Manage episode 352233890 series 3084923
In this episode of On the Mic W/ Ray White, we explore how leadership can ensure that their actions are not insignificant.
There is so much within our control that we can influence. We can create the culture change we wish to seek because of the power we have to shape our environment.
What does it look like to be proactive and influential in our leadership?
Your leadership has significance and is influential!
#leadershipdevelopment #leadership #organizationalculture #organizationalleadership
How can I help you?
Do you need a speaker who can help your team sustain a robust organizational culture or equip student leaders to be prepared to lead in the real world? Visit Ray's website to book Ray to speak! raymondwhite.net/raywhitespeaks
Cop your Community Gear! Wear a message that inspires us to come together to design inclusive communities where every identity belongs and thrives! raymondwhite.net/shop
Click here to download The Social Change Strategy reflecting guide
Don't forget to:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review on your favorite podcast platform! Apple Podcasts | Anchor.FM | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Podcast
- Check out the podcast on YouTube!
- Share this episode on Social Media and keep the discussion going with the people in your circles!
- Follow Ray White on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
- Follow On The Mic Podcast on Instagram!
- Check out the website: RaymondWhite.net