Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 18, 2022 17:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 235709480 series 1315047
In this episode, Viacheslav shows how to tell the difference between a fact and an opinion. He also provides tools to express opinions in a respectful manner.
* Thanks, Dima for your poetry episode suggestion
* What is the core critical thinking skill?
* Risks of not distinguishing facts and opinions
* Sounding too arrogant
* Killing discussions
* Being mean
* Solutions and activities
* Check the difference between facts and opinions
* Add specific vocabulary to highlight opinions
* Back your opinion up with some evidence
* Task1: Listen to the text. Note opinions and facts. Debate videos
* Part 1
* Part 2
* Task 2: Share your feedback using at least 3 opinion phrases and at least 3 facts.
* Support this show! – Like, subscribe, comment and share