Manage episode 295133063 series 2855846
Support The Crossroads: https://thecrossroads.blog/support/
Today's Quiz Question: What is the WHO's definition of pandemic, and when was it last changed?
In this episode of the podcast, I address the important question of what is a covid case and discuss the most recent lockdown extension by Boris Johnson.
- WHO Notice 1 (Dec 14th 2020) https://web.archive.org/web/20210120083427/https://www.who.int/news/item/14-12-2020-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users
- WHO Notice 2 (Jan 13th 2021)
- Asymptomatic transmission is a lie https://trialsitenews.com/asymptomatic-covid-spread-used-to-shut-down-the-economy-and-close-schools-was-false/
- UK Gov Public Health Guidance - "What do we mean by a possible or confirmed case of covid-19? https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/guidance-for-households-with-grandparents-parents-and-children-living-together-where-someone-is-at-increased-risk-or-has-symptoms-of-coronavirus-cov
- Independent article on changing way cases are counted: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-hospitals-nhs-england-data-b1862804.html#/comments
- Susan Michie statements on keeping restrictions "forever": https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/social-distancing-rules-could-needed-24295947