Ai Automation Vs. Human Creativity: Exploring The Divide with Joshua B Lee
Manage episode 350267349 series 2385502
In this conversation, Josh and Mark discuss the importance of automation and AI tools in marketing, as well as the importance of connecting with an audience on a human level. Josh explains that marketers should use AI tools to educate their audience rather than trick them into making a purchase. He also emphasizes the need to build a personal brand by creating content that sparks emotion in viewers. Josh suggests using polls, videos, and audio to engage with an audience and encourages marketers to be genuine when creating content. He also advises against perfectionism in marketing, as it can make viewers feel like they are being pitched or sold something. Ultimately, Josh emphasizes the importance of connecting with people on a human level in order to create lasting opportunities and legacy online.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The Human Revolution: Combining How Others See You And How You See Yourself
- Understanding The Benefits Of Singapore Math And Ai For Education And Marketing
- Relating Who You Are To Connect With Others
- Connecting With Others Through Content: Balancing Personal And Professional
- Getting Started With Social Media: Understanding Your Audience
- Creating Advocates For Lasting Success: The Power Of Human Emotion
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!