Manage episode 349037511 series 2879697
To celebrate 10,000+ downloads / listens in less than 2 years, for today's Single Item Agenda (episode) we share/respond to comments and questions we’ve received from you, our listeners.
We want to thank you all, with special mention of messages from;
- Paula - Ideas for EDI / DEI / D&I in schools and academies, and a Link Governor Role Description
- James - Governance Can Be “Stuffy” But Fresh Voices Make A Difference To The Lives Of Children, The School Community and Future Generations
- Marleen - Being Sensitive To The Complexities Of Finance (incl. Budgets, Funding Pots, Staff Pay Award vs. Pay Progression, Savings)
- Iain - How To Best Engage With Your Stakeholders (specifically the Parent Community) and Boost Participation With Communications; Using Principles From The Private Sector; What’s Your Governing Board’s Strategic Plan? Planning Your First/Next External Review of Governance
- Andy - Learning, Applying and Evolving On Your Governance Journey; The Podcast Is A Training Resource For Continuous Personal and Professional Development
Thank you for tuning into our show. We appreciate you, our listeners. Enjoy the rest of 2022, the festive holiday season and we'll be back in the New Year!
Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Open Events for Diversifying your Governing Boards - https://event.webinarjam.com/register/16/lg8wyiv
National Association of Schools and College Clerks (NASCC) - https://www.nascc.co.uk/
National Black Governors Network (NBGN) - https://nbgn.co.uk/
CONNECT WITH US
Sharon Warmington (School Governor; Professional Clerk; Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner)
Olivia D Hinds (Committee Chair for Teaching and Learning; Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor)
The Governors' Podcast (TGP) is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited | https://educationgovernancesolutions.com/
TGP is sponsored by GovernorHub and The Key for School Governors
Current release schedule: Term time Wednesdays @ 7am (approx. 1-2 per month).
TGP defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork and Production - Onevma Limited
Theme Music - Hertz Beats, UK Producer