Manage episode 345188522 series 2613619
On October 3rd, SOFREP Editor-in-Chief Brandon Webb wrote an OpEd asking "Is The Media Edging us Closer to Nuclear World War Instead of Diplomacy in Ukraine?". Today, Brandon - a famous Navy SEAL sniper, military instructor, author, and entrepreneur - joins the show to discuss the war in Ukraine's past, present, and future from multiple perspectives.
Additional Topics Include:
- How did the Iraq war boost Iran's influence in the Middle East? (00:07:23)
- Why does Putin want Ukraine? (00:09:32)
- How could Russia have a soft landing? (00:19:33)
- Brandon's prediction for the outcome in the next 6-months (00:37:52)
- What does AI think will end the war in Ukraine? (00:52:41)
Visit Notepd.com to read our idea lists & sign up to create your own!
My new book Skip the Line is out! Make sure you get a copy wherever books are sold!
Join the You Should Run for President 2.0 Facebook Group, where we discuss why you should run for President.
I write about all my podcasts! Check out the full post and learn what I learned at jamesaltucher.com/podcast.
Thank you so much for listening! If you like this episode, please rate, review, and subscribe to “The James Altucher Show” wherever you get your podcasts:
Follow me on Social Media: