Manage episode 332530578 series 2984516
What Does Roe v Wade Overturn Mean For Tennessee? • TVA pushes PRIDE • Disenfranchised Constituents + More!
BREAKING - What Does Roe V. Wade Overturn Mean for Tennessee?
Disenfranchised Constituents, TVA Pushes Pride, House Leadership Wants To Protect Kids, Right To Work, State Funded Office Aligns With Equity Movement & More! TennCon BIG 7 Weekend Digest!
1) Curcio Disenfranchises Constituents By Abandoning Legislature Post To Become Lobbyist - https://bit.ly/3OHtmQD
2) TVA Live Streams Drag Queen Performance During Work Hours In Honor Of Pride Month - https://bit.ly/3NdHXSJ
3) TN House Leadership Urges Lee To Block Health Department From Distributing, Promoting, Recommending COVID Vaccine For Kids Under 5 - https://bit.ly/3QO4hVK
4) Tennessee Attorney General Disputes Federal Directive to Withhold Nutrition Assistance For Schools That Don’t Adhere to New ‘Gender Identity’ Policy - https://bit.ly/3nfIkBK
5) Tennessee Voters To Decide If ‘Right To Work’ Becomes A Part of State Constitution - https://bit.ly/3nfAkQY
6) State Funded Reentry Office Aligns With New Equity Movement Favoring Gay Population - https://bit.ly/3yeuSnQ
7) Nashville Could Commission $200K Study On Titan’s Stadium Lease Obligations - https://bit.ly/3xURxnB
Watch the Big 7 Here >> https://bit.ly/3u1T22e