Lisa Bilyeu ON: Train Your Confidence like a Muscle & Use These Simple Daily Habits to Succeed in Any Situation
Manage episode 334040470 series 2528526
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Jay Shetty sits down with Lisa Bilyeu to talk about fighting for your own dreams. When you want to achieve success, you need to work hard for it. You need to have the right mindset to get through the roadblocks that may come your way. You need to be present in the moment and make meaningful connections. And you need to fight for what you want. You need to fight for yourself.
Lisa Bilyeu is the co-founder of the billion dollar company Quest Nutrition, the President of Impact Theory, and the host of the Women of Impact podcast where she features women who have overcome incredible hardship to achieve massive success. Her mission is to empower all women to recognize that they really can become the hero of their own life.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 04:46 Developing confidence is like a muscle
- 06:31 Radical confidence is taking little steps that lead to your goal
- 11:18 The problem with excuses is when they are real
- 18:06 Only you can fight for your dreams
- 23:38 Fear can stop so many of us
- 30:54 Don’t allow being critical to yourself to stop you
- 31:47 The danger of looking for external validation
- 35:01 The biggest mistake of goal setting
- 37:09 When should you stop apologizing?
- 42:48 Our perception of things changes everything
- 46:20 Closing the gap between being sensitive and taking action