"Taking Ownership" - #OTMSoundCheck
Manage episode 311147051 series 3084923
Are you taking ownership over the events in your life?
This episode is a reflection of the mindset and perspective of accountability. We need to take ownership to see every event towards its success. And if it doesn't succeed, then we need to hold ourselves accountable for the result.
Let's see what would happen if we held one another and ourselves accountable to take ownership in building a better community for everyone!
Take a listen to this #OTMSoundCheck update episode and let me know what you think!
Take a moment to give me some feedback on the podcast!: OTM Podcast Feedback Form.
Need a speaker who can help your team sustain a strong organizational culture or equip student leaders to be prepared to lead in the real world? Visit Ray's website to book Ray to speak! raymondwhite.net/raywhitespeaks
Cop your Community Gear! Wear a message that inspires us to come together to design inclusive communities where every identity belongs and thrives! raymondwhite.net/shop
Don't forget to:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review on your favorite podcast platform! Apple Podcasts | Anchor.FM | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Podcast
- Check out the podcast on YouTube!
- Share this episode on Social Media and keep the discussion going with the people in your circles!
- Follow Ray White on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
- Follow On The Mic Podcast on Instagram!
- Check out the website: RaymondWhite.net