Real Isle of Wight : Information & entertainment about the sunniest place in the UK. Including all the best things to do and events throughout the year.
Activities for the Easter Holidays 2016: Episode 56
Manage episode 124615702 series 38750
If you are looking for something to do during the Easter Holidays in 2016 then this is the episode for you.What we will tell you about in this episode:
- Really Wild Photography Session at the Isle of Wight Zoo
- Fun Dog Show at the Donkey Sanctuary 10th April 2016
- Trail Centre Opening Weekend 2nd & 3rd April 2016
- Royal Solent Jazz Weekend 2nd & 3rd April 2016
- Isle of Wight Grand National & Scurry 13th April 2016
- 80's Extravaganza at Coburgs on the 8th April 2016
- April Fossil Walks at Yaverland and Brook
- The Night Runner 16th April 2016
- St Mildred's Church, Whippingham
- Charity Street Launches on the Isle of Wight 4th April 2016
In this weeks' news Tony brings details of a new festival, One Acre, celebrating Isle of Wight bands in August 2016.
Ali reports on more reasons for the Isle of Wight to celebrate great national publicity as Ventnor is featured in the Metro paper in the top 17 most picturesque seaside towns.Food & Drink
In the food and drink segment we bring you a review of lunch at the Bandstand in Sandown, fab food and a magnificent setting.