Real Isle of Wight : Information & entertainment about the sunniest place in the UK. Including all the best things to do and events throughout the year.
Roots & Country and Sweetcorn Festival
Manage episode 110750558 series 38750
Despite the Indian summer that we are currently experiencing there are many autumnal celebrations taking place on the Isle of Wight and this week we experienced two of them.What you will learn in this podcast
- Where else in the world you will find the Isle of Wight
- What the Roots & Country Festival is
- Which country and Americana bands played in Arreton
- What the best things were about the event & why we hope there will be another one
- What the Sweetcorn festival was all about
- What we like and what we disliked about the Sweetcorn festival this year
This week in the News there is excitement as world class art comes to the Island from Banksy and Pablo Picasso.
Ali tells us about Northwood House and the Chamber of Secrets.
Also news this week is that we are taking a short podcast break and will return again on Tuesday 3rd November 2015.Food & Drink
This weeks' food and drink features the Fishbourne Inn (in surprisingly, Fishbourne) and why you should pay a visit.Links you may find helpful
Roots and Country
The Damien Paul Band
JC and Angelina