Video Content Made Easy with Casey and Matt from Gravity Digital
Manage episode 346102522 series 2385502
What's the most important element of creating video content? Hint - it's not lighting or a high-quality camera.
On today's episode, guest hosts Casey and Matt from Gravity Digital break down video content creation and some of the highlights from their recently-filmed Digital Marketer certification.
In this day and age, video content is king; everybody is working to create the most compelling video possible. However, most people can't seem to get past their assumption that video needs to be broadcast quality to be effective. But as Matt and Casey explain, video content shot on an iPhone can be just as persuasive so long as the message is clear.
Tune in to discover time-tested tips and tactics you can use to create engaging videos and rise above the mediocre video content floating around.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The most important aspect of creating video content
- Tips to get you started on video content
- Why marketers need to spend more time refining their messaging
- Quick ways to find topics for your videos
- Organic versus paid video content
- Ad testing and why it matters
- Ways to use customer reviews in your content and mistakes to avoid
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Gravity Digital on Instagram
- Gravity Digital on YouTube
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!