Grounding the sacred: When human meets soul
Manage episode 357209724 series 2797316
As we conclude our journey through the thirteen keys for self-reconnection and balance, Ceryn invites you to consider those ideas of Human and Soul, and what they really mean.
All too often in these spiritually-focussed circles, we see our human selves being diminished and painted as less than the soulful side of us; but the truth is that both are vital.
It is only within the synergy of the two that we are able to find a true sense of the sacred in ourselves and our lives. But how do we do that? The answer to that might just come in the form of our 13th key, grounding.
Dive in while we explore all this and more.
- Within this episode, Ceryn mentions the book Wake Up Mother which she is involved with. To learn more about Wake Up Mother, visit the project website.
- Meanwhile, Ceryn also references two other books, specifically:
- Eyes Wide Open by Mariana Caplan
- Soulcraft by Bill Plotkin.
- The Divine Feminist will be taking a break after this episode. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast to be amongst the first to know when we return. In the meantime, if you'd like to stay up to date with Ceryn and her work, check out the following:
- The Divine Feminist on Instagram
- Ceryn's website, including links to her social media profiles
- Project Earthwork, which offers live monthly sessions on YouTube
- Love Light and Bullshit Bingo, the podcast Ceryn offers with Yolandi Boshoff.
- If you would like to order one of Ceryn's Soul Integration Readings, do so before 14th March 2023 to enjoy the current package and pricing.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.