Manage episode 359257400 series 2879697
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode) we discuss;
- The change in intensity throughout the academic year - Are you always crawling or counting down to the next school holidays?
- How to better understand ‘Apologies’ for meetings - and learning not to feel guilty if you need to say ‘No’ or take a step away
- Balancing commitments and priorities can feel like spinning plates
- The significance of a thorough Induction process and how it supports retention strategies
- Communicating with the Clerk to Governors or Governance Professional for your Governing Board
Thank you for tuning into our show. We appreciate you, our listeners.
Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
National Association of Schools and College Clerks (NASCC) - https://www.nascc.co.uk/
National Black Governors Network (NBGN) - https://nbgn.co.uk/
Mentioned: Governors for Schools https://governorsforschools.org.uk/
CONNECT WITH US
Sharon Warmington (School Governor; Professional Clerk; Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner)
Olivia D Hinds (Committee Chair for Teaching and Learning; Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor)
The Governors' Podcast (TGP) is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
TGP is sponsored by GovernorHub and GovernorHub Knowledge (previously known as The Key for School Governors)
Release schedule: Term time Wednesdays @ 7am (approx. 1-2 per month).
TGP defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork and Production - Onevma Limited
Theme Music - Hertz Beats, UK Producer