Manage episode 361717007 series 3302166
Are you looking at summer and hoping that a different routine will help your child try new food?
The slowed pace of non-school nights and grilling outside as a family can offer a lot of expansion in a child’s diet. So let’s find out how to include a seasonal vegetable, like asparagus, as an opportunity to include new foods on our family’s meal plan and introduce our child to new seasonal vegetables.
In this episode, we talk through:
- How to pick asparagus out at the store
- My favorite ways to prepare asparagus for an EASY family meal
- Descriptive language to use (to replace, "ewww....that's gross!")
For more of the links shared in today's episode, see the links below!
- Find items mentioned on my Amazon storefront here. Check out the book referenced in today's episode, 101 Descriptive Words for Food Explorers.
- Score community-only discounts from some of my favorite small businesses here.
- Sign up to work with me 1:1 here.
- Leave me a voice message to be answered on the podcast here.
- Find out more about Mealtimes Made Easy Method here.
- Join my email community here.