Manage episode 346015109 series 2885910
Jen Leone (formerly known as Jen Roberts) is back on the podcast sharing her gut-wrenching story of the tragic deaths of her family members - and the creation of celebrity-loved brands that came as she processed her grief. A new perspective of sovereignty, intuition, and a tool to help us all remember our essence has emerged.
Previous CC appearance: The Beauty in Grief and Loss with Jen Roberts
Jen Leone's Links:
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: email@example.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices