Manage episode 349361606 series 2885910
Amy B. Chesler who is not only an award-winning author, but a victim in a real-life true crime. Through sharing her incredibly brave story of abuse and her mother being murdered at the hands of her own brother, she’s set out to change the landscape of true crime - because turns out, our obsession is on the wrong thing.
You will NOT be able to turn this one off! Amy is insightful, perspective-shifting, and despite her harrowing story, brings so much light into the world.
Be sure to sign up for the December Pre-New Year's CLEARING CHALLENGE.
Amy B. Chesler's Links:
- BOOK: Working for Justice, One Family’s Tale of Murder, Betrayal, and Healing
- Amy Chesler's IG
- Amy's Twitter
ALLISON HARE'S LINKS:
- Patreon for Culture Changers - Support Culture Changers Podcast by becoming a valued patron and getting all episodes ad-free plus bonus content and community!
- AllisonHare.com - Culture Changers Podcast, personal journal and blog, dance
- Instagram - Steps to heal yourself, move society forward, and slinging memes and dancing (seriously, Allison is also a dance fitness instructor)
- Blog - quick, way more personal, deeper topics - make sure to subscribe
- Reb3l Dance Fitness - Try it at home! Free month with code: ahare under Instructor Referral
- Feedback and Contact:: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices